There are so many reasons that we value the experience our children are having at LaSalle: Academic excellence; an opportunity for our children to master a foreign language; the wonderful diversity of the student body; the exchange program; celebration of world cultural events like La Posada, Chinese New Year; and more!
If you have the resources, we are asking every family to consider making a gift of $500 per child to the Friends of LaSalle this school year. You can make a one-time gift or sign up to give monthly to reach your giving goal!
WHAT FRIENDS OF LASALLE DOES WITH THE FUNDS::
1. Technology: $28,000 to ensure a 1:1 student/technology ratio, and ongoing support for technology that’s already in the building.
2. Beautification: $26,000 to upgrade the cafeteria, repaint the first floor and add attractive classroom numbers, remodel Sra. Rivas’ Spanish Classroom, and add a trophy case near the main office.
3. Sports: $23,000 to support organized sports for boys and girls, 5th – 8th grade.
4. Study Abroad: $22,000 lowers the cost of the trips abroad for everyone; supports a few scholarships for students who have high academic achievement coupled with financial need; and provides resources for the students who are visiting from other countries.
5. Fine Arts: $12,000 for a residency that enriches our children’s experience of fine art, from drama to dancing to visual art and video.
AND SO MUCH MORE! Right now, we are trying to raise additional resources for teacher appreciation!
We need everyone to work together to keep LaSalle the wonderful school we all know it to be!